The terms and conditions stated herein (collectively, the "Agreement") constitute a legal agreement between you and Logier Technologies Private Limited. , henceforth referred to as “Travier” , a service of private limited liability company “Logier Technologies”.
In order to use the TRAVIER services, you must agree to the terms and conditions that are set out below.
TRAVIER "online" (i.e. web and mobile services, which includes web sites operated by TRAVIER such as www.travier.in , mobile applications, however accessed and/or used via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) and "offline" (i.e. collection of data through electronic or surface mailings, telephone, or in person) activities owned, operated, provided, or made available by the company. TRAVIER "online" and "offline" activities are collectively termed as the "Services". By using or receiving any services supplied to you by the company, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement, and any future amendments and additions to this agreement as published from time to time through the services.
The company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement or its policies relating to the service or software at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this agreement on the service or software. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the service or software after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Representations and warranties
TRAVIER services are not available to persons under the age of 18. By using the software or services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. By using TRAVIER services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Your participation in using the services is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity. You may only access the services using authorized means.
The Site, application and Services comprise of an mobile and web platform through which Traveller may choose to post Journey detail throughout India and abroad. A Traveller with mutual consent on the final price with the sender agreed on the deal to carry parcel from source to destination. TRAVIER is not a transportation agency, retailer or distribution of the above mentioned products and has no control over the conduct of the Sender and Travellers.
- Interactions with other Members
You are exclusively responsible when interacting with other person. Our Services provide a platform for Verified users to list their shipping requests, items they wish to have delivered to them, or to identify items to be shipped on their commute path. TRAVIER is not a party to, has no involvement or interest in, makes no representations or warranties as to, and has no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between you and any other member, person or organization. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other members of our Services. TRAVIER offers you a platform to identify requests and to interact with other members, and we urge you to use good judgment and keep safety in mind at all times when you use our Services.
Identity Verification. We do not investigate or verify any user’s criminal background at the current time, nor any information user may submit to the Services. We encourage you to take precautions when interacting with other user, particularly when meeting a stranger in person.
Release. Because our Services are merely a platform, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members, you release us (and our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from claims, demands and damages (actual, compensatory, liquidation, punitive, nominal and/or restitutionary) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You also understand and agree that any action or inaction by TRAVIER or any of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates to prevent, restrict, redress or regulate content, or to implement other enforcement measures against any content, conduct or potential violation of these Terms is undertaken voluntarily and in good faith, and you expressly agree that we shall not be to you or anyone else for any action or inaction to prevent, restrict, redress, or regulate content, or to implement other enforcement measures against any content, conduct or potential violation of these Terms.
- User Conduct
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Site, Application and Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by TRAVIER or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content.
- abuse the referral system or restriction on number of transaction by creating multiple fake accounts to complete multiple transactions.
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax regulations.
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Content.
- use the Site, Application or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights.
- interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
- use our Site, Application or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers
- use our Site, Application or Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence.
- "stalk" or harass any other user of our Application, or Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as an TRAVIER Traveller and Sender.
- contact a Traveller for any purpose other than asking a question related to a deal or such Traveller’s use of the Site, Application and Services.
- when acting as a visitor or otherwise, recruit or otherwise solicit any Member to join third party services or websites that are competitive to TRAVIER , without TRAVIER ’s prior written approval.
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site, Application or Services use the Site, Application and Services to find a Sender or Traveller and then complete a booking of a Deal transaction independent of the Site, Application or Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any Service Fees related to TRAVIER ’s provision of the Services.
- as a Traveller, submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honor.
- or post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates any law. Such as a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise.
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site or Application, or any individual element within the Site, Services, or Application, TRAVIER ’s name, any TRAVIER trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without TRAVIER ’s express written consent.
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site or Application, TRAVIER ’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of TRAVIER 's providers; attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any TRAVIER system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content; or advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- hold TRAVIER responsible for any refund for perishable food that are found to be unfit for consumption if these products are not collected within 48 hours of a Traveller delivery.
- Third Party Content
- Discontinuance of Services
- Intellectual Property Ownership
- User's Representations and Warranties
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms. If you are using our Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you will use our Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- Payment and Refund Policy
TRAVIER may, in its sole and absolute discretion, discontinue, suspend or modify your and /or any other user's access to the company's services or any portion thereof at any time with or without notice and/or for any other reason. The company reserves the right to terminate this agreement should you be using the services as sender , Traveler and in any other role with an incompatible or unauthorized manner.
The company alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the services and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the services. The company name, the company logo, and the product names associated with the services are trademarks of the company.
- TRAVIER works with various payment gateway partners and will not be liable for any loss of conversion in payout due to the rate of currency conversion and any fees charge based on the payment partner, such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards or any other payment method employed.
- The Travellers shall perceive an all-inclusive fee to cover their expenses and efforts during the travel.
- This fee is freely fixed between the parties at the moment of the conclusion of the agreement. TRAVIER uses its experience to propose informative usually applied fees. The final shipping charge paid by the Sender shall include the Traveller's fee, commission charged by TRAVIER, payment processing charges and applicable taxes.
- When a Traveller offers and a Sender accepts, then the Sender will be prompted to make the payment of shipping charges to TRAVIER to be held in escrow. If the Traveller cancels the shipping charges are refunded to the Sender. TRAVIER is not liable for any refund charges due to payment processing at this stage onwards.
- If the Traveller has confirmed successful delivery and if there’s no dispute, TRAVIER will transfer the reimbursement automatically within 7 days.
- After Sender has acknowledged delivery of the item or product, the Traveller and TRAVIER is not liable for any dispute, damages, or refund for the item and product to the Sender. Traveller and Sender may still settle any disputes privately to come to a settlement. TRAVIER is also not liable to refund any service fee.
- TRAVIER will assist to the best ability to resolve and mediate any dispute if necessary and the conclusion derived by TRAVIER in such mediations will be final.
Please refer and adhere to the following guidelines pertaining to customs:
Travier doesn’t allow Traveler to cancel the package after the pickup , However due to accident or untoward situation , If the Traveler cancels the Journey after picking up the package then Traveler has to return the package to sender within 48 hours of cancelations and specify the true reason of cancelling. In this case payment will be refunded to Sender by Traveler within 48-72 hours of Cancelation.
However Sender can’t cancel the sending of package after package has been picked up from him.
If Traveler wants to cancel the package before pickup is done then Traveler has to specify the proper reason of cancelation and sender will be refunded the amount in wallet within 24 hours, In this case sender can search for the new Traveler for the same destination.
If sender wants to cancel the package before pickup is done then Sender has to specify the proper reason of cancelation. Travier will take cancelation charge from the sender for such cancelation. The rest amount will be refunded to the sender's wallet within 24 hours of cancelation.
Please refer and adhere to the following guidelines pertaining to customs: Kindly visit the FAQS Baggage Rules Customs Guide.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAVIER , OR OUR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT; (D) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (E) STATEMENTS, CONDUCT OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICES; (F) YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE's CONDUCT OR ACTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEATH OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED MEMBERS OF OUR SERVICES OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY OUR SERVICES, WHETHER ON-LINE OR OFF-LINE; OR (G) ANY OTHER MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH OUR SERVICES OR THESE TERMS.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH FAILURE OR DELAY IS DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 16 AND 17 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless TRAVIER (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or relating to (a) your use of our Services; (b) any Member Content or Submissions you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services. Further, if you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that such entity agrees to indemnify you and TRAVIER for violations of these Terms in accordance with this Section. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms.
Disputes(PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH TRAVIER AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF).
You and TRAVIER agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or relating to the Services, except that you and TRAVIER are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. You and TRAVIER agree that you will notify each other of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises, that you will attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration, that any arbitration will occur in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. You and TRAVIER also agree that the state or federal courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration.
WHETHER THE DISPUTE IS HEARD IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND TRAVIER WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, between the parties regarding their subject matter.
- Waiver. Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
- Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from TRAVIER . TRAVIER may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
- Headings. Headings of sections are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe such sections.